Improved PPTX format decoding

David McMackins contact at mcmackins.org
Sun Nov 15 07:15:00 PST 2015

I received a slideshow the other day in a format that the latest
LibreOffice in Debian Sid could not properly read. I have attached it
here to assist the developers interested in reverse-engineering it.

There is some information in this slideshow that is not factual. I have
fixed that in the revision I sent back to the original author. Disregard
the information, please, and use this file to help improve the
LibreOffice experience.

I am not a proponent of the PPTX format, but Impress needs to be able to
read it so that it can be converted to OpenDocument without proprietary
software.

Happy Hacking,

David E. McMackins II
Associate, Free Software Foundation (#12889)

www.mcmackins.org www.delwink.com
www.gnu.org www.fsf.org