Report from llvms static analysis tool

Daniel danlrobertson89 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 13:34:26 PDT 2015

I just built the LO core with scan-build, a static analysis tool. I
posted the results to my github page. The report can be viewed at
http://danlrobertson.github.io/scan.html. With coverity scan etc I'm not
sure if this will provide any new info, but if you're interested, please
feel free to check it out. If you have any comments, suggestions, or
tips, please feel free to shoot me an email and let me know if this is
helpful or not. I don't mind continuing to post the results from my
builds if it helps.

There will be a lot of false positives, but "given enough eyeballs all
bugs are shallow".

And don't judge me for how terrible and cheesy my github page is :-)
#NotAWebDev #NoArtisticSkillz

Best,

Daniel