Application Error during g-d integration

Pranav Kant pranav913 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:33:46 PDT 2015

So, it ran gnome-documents under gdb, and set a breakpoint
to vcl/source/app/dbggui.cxx:47. The code hits this bp many times.

Here[1] is the bt, when it hit this bp the first time I opened
gnome-documents with widget.

And here[2] is the bt when it hit the bp while I was closing the
application. This one also outputted a message saying 'Application Error'
on the console.

[1] http://fpaste.org/275428/14441492/
[2] http://fpaste.org/275425/44149016/

--