Compiling Tiled LibreOffice Xcode Project

Arjun kochhar arjun.ice at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:49:18 PDT 2015

Hi, Can someone please provide some README or guidelines on how to go about
compiling the libreoffice xcodeproj listed under experimental in core/ios/
directory. I am currently running Xcode 7 on my system. The README in
/core/ios/ folder does not seem to provide much ideas. The xcodeproj
compilation fails and currently, I am looking at README.cross to see if I
can get the compilation go through with the steps mentioned there.

Thanks.