Compiling Tiled LibreOffice Xcode Project

Arjun kochhar arjun.ice at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 19:51:38 PDT 2015

Thanks a lot tor, I seem to get couple of compilation errors while trying
to build using the following commands : "--build=x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0
--host=arm-apple-darwin14 --enable-dbgutil --enable-debug --enable-werror".
I am currently running OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 on my Mac and have iOS 9.0 SDK
installed. I updated configure.ac to consider 9.0 as a possible SDK too,
since the highest value mentioned there was 8.3( I hope that is not an
issue). But I will try using the additional options you specified to see if
I can get the build going.

Thanks.

*Thanks,*
*Arjun Kochhar,*