Compiling Tiled LibreOffice Xcode Project

Arjun kochhar arjun.ice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 01:01:41 PDT 2015

I just got the developer license from my organization and currently, I have
got the libreoffice sample app installed on the iPod and test1.odt opens
just fine. As a next step, I am going to try the build for Xcode 7 which
removes the restriction from the users to having to get developer license
to deploy the apps and see if that works. My system configuration right now
is Mac OS X 10.10 and Xcode version is 6.0.1 and the iPod is running iOS
7.1.2. As a follow up question, the README.cross seems to mention the build
does not work for iOS simulator. Is it true as of today too? Screenshot
from the iPod attached within :). Thanks tml for your help.