Compiling with clang 3.7: breaks in 'external/libwpd'

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:08:42 PDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Giuseppe Castagno
<giuseppe.castagno at acca-esse.eu> wrote:
> On 10/12/2015 09:34 AM, Miklos Vajna wrote:
>> [...]
> I set it, the first two lines of my configure script helper look like:
>
> export CCACHE_CPP2=1
> ./autogen.sh CC=clang CXX=clang++ \

Depending on how you invoke your configure-script helper, that might
only be valid for while your configure script runs, and not when you
later call make.

PS: also use CCACHE_HARDLINK=1 - not only does that save a little
diskspace, it also should be a tiny bit faster.

ciao
Christian