Crash test update

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:55:02 PDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 10:31 AM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 2015-10-12 at 18:41 +0000, Crashtest VM wrote:
> > New crashtest update available at http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/c
> > rashtest/70049dbeb286cb0613526e1c3c0318d32a446e58/
>
> This restores us to 0 import and 0 export crashes with an updated to
> > 81000 document horde

I also hope that we are getting rid now of the false positives for the XLSX
export validation. It is now my second try to update the officeotron copy
on the server.

Also the LibreOffice version in the repo has seen a version update to 0.7.1
to make it easier to spot if you are using the correct version.

Regards,
Markus