fatal error in git pull for the master

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbfaure at libreoffice.org
Sun Oct 18 21:08:31 PDT 2015

Hi,

I get a fatal error when updating my local repository for the master.
The problem comes from the commit updated core / translations :

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commitdiff;h=b26018b762b7d5659ffab98ffb05c7a74dc94910

The error message (translated in English from French) is:
fatal: the reference is not a tree :
ca20aa8ceb614b394803763754df27fb3b44c0de
Unable to extract 'ca20aa8ceb614b394803763754df27fb3b44c0de' in the path
of the submodule 'translations'.

Is the problem in my local repository or is there un problem with the
translations updating?

Best regards
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.