problem in libreoffice-writer in ubuntu

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbfaure at libreoffice.org
Mon Oct 19 05:23:39 PDT 2015

Hi,

That said I think that the solution is to click on first button on the
left of the zoom slider in the status bar. You are in the book view
instead of single page view.

Best regards
JBF

Le 19/10/2015 13:05, Tanzeem M.B a écrit :
> Here in libreoffice writer in ubuntu 12.10, when a document was opened
> in the writer,
> the left-side padding is large.
> I have attached a screenshot.
> Also when i do the typing, even if the font size is increased, the size
> is not shown as usual.
> I tried,reinstalling libreoffice, uninstalling and installing again. but
> the problem persists.
> Please help.....

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.