Bibisecting: Over 1000 bibisects served!

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 00:23:11 PDT 2015

On 10/19/2015 06:34 PM, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> What else can I do, add to every commit message a line that say: "This
> list all the source shas since the last bibisect commit.. for this
> bibisect commit this list contain <n> source commit" :-)

Oh, this has never been about what you should do.  It is all about what
bibisectors should do, given we have a heterogeneous set of bibisect
repos with varying degrees of information provided in the commit messages.

(But, yeah, I guess it can't hurt to explicitly mention in the commit
message that it lists all source commits relative to the previous
bibisect repo commit.)