porting extension [java-netbeans] from OpenOffice to LibreOffice

Rania rania.ah at arrow-systems.com
Tue Oct 20 15:45:40 PDT 2015

Hello
I'm having same error here with new addon project creation in Netbeans. I
have no previos work on OpenOffice, this is my first time. This error
message appears in Netbeans when I start a new addon project wizard, then
when I press finish I get: While executing an SDK Command, the following
error happened: ERROR: Unknown entity 'com.sun.star.frame.ProtocolHandler'
I have LibreOffice 5 and LibreOffice SDK installed on Windows 64 bits, and
java 1.8.0_60 32 bits and 64 bits installed.
Anyone can help