Deletion of vcl::Window's inside ToolBar

Dennis Francis dennisfrancis.in at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:15:35 PDT 2015

Hi Maxim

>From the FontList methods, it looks like it uses GetDevFontSize(),
GetMapMode(), SetMapMode() and GetDevFontSizeCount() methods of
the object that is passed to FontList constructor. All these methods are
only defined for OutputDevice class. So it would seem that passing the
parent window should have
the same effect. Valgrind no more shows that memleak if we pass
pBox->GetParent().

Should I remove the newly added dispose() functions (for FontList etc..) as
well ? Seems the above one liner change is enough to kill the memleak.

Thanks,
Dennis