[WIP] Remove boost dependency in sc/source/filter/excel/excimp8.cxx

Albert Thuswaldner albert.thuswaldner at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 01:06:05 PDT 2015

Hi,
It would be great if I could get some advice on how to move forward on
removing more of the boost dependency.

Originally I was working on this:
[bug 93243] replace boost::bind with C++11 lambdas

Line 18: sc/source/filter/excel/excimp8.cxx
    std::for_each(maFilters.begin(),maFilters.end(),
        boost::bind(&XclImpAutoFilterData::Apply,_1));

Searching the code I hav found examples where this type of for_each
loop is replaced by a simple for loop:

    for( const auto& rFilterPtr : maFilters )
        rFilterPtr->Apply();

This requires some additional modificatioins to the code which can be
seen in the attached patch.

The question which is left is what to do with what the function below
should return:

XclImpAutoFilterData* XclImpAutoFilterBuffer::GetByTab( SCTAB nTab )

Should i modify it to return XclImpAutoFilterSharePtr instead?
Am I on the right track in general?

Thanks for the help!

/Albert