srsly?

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Sun Sep 13 22:04:54 PDT 2015

+        bool isReordered = (nextBaseSlot && ((bRtl ^
(gr_slot_before(nextBaseSlot) < firstChar - mnSegCharOffset))
gr_slot_before(nextBaseSlot) == firstChar - mnSegCharOffset));

Noticed because our clang plug-in doesn't like it: two instances of
"implicit conversion (IntegralCast) from 'bool' to 'int'
[loplugin:implicitboolconversion]" from the expression.

I suspect compilers are able to optimise this just fine even if it is
written in human-readable form.

--tml