[ANN] Bugzilla upgraded to 4.4.10

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 07:13:09 PDT 2015

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 4:58 AM, Michael Stahl <mstahl at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 13.09.2015 11:54, Robinson Tryon wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Bugzilla has been upgraded to 4.4.10, and we've made patches to
>> restrict access to the Importance fields (Priority & Severity):
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Administration#Access_Control
>
> ooooh, yay!
>
> but ... the page says only the "blocker" severity is restricted, i hope
> the documentation is incomplete and users can't set their own bugs to
> "critical"?

Yes, further restrictions to the Severity field (and other fields)
will be forthcoming :-) I'd like to make sure these changes are solid
before we deploy further tweaks, so please let us know this week if there are
any issues with the 4.4.10 upgrade or the existing set of restrictions.

Thanks,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
qubit at libreoffice.org
802-379-9482 | IRC: colonelqubit on Freenode