A couple of Gerrit problems

Giuseppe Castagno giuseppe.castagno at acca-esse.eu
Fri Sep 25 00:52:37 PDT 2015

Hi all,

starting from yesterday, when I try to access my patch series in Gerrit
by clicking on the 'Owner' name from 'status:open' list I got the error:

Code Review - Error
line 1:23 no viable alternative at character '%'

What does it mean?
Anyway, I press the button 'Continue', and the error overlay closes.

I tried to rebase on master the entire patch set series, which top at:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/17856

only one of the patch series is rebased, the other apparently are not,
at my side I get the following (complete command line reported):

$ ./logerrit submit master
Counting objects: 185, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (40/40), done.
Writing objects: 100% (47/47), 13.68 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 47 (delta 42), reused 8 (delta 7)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (42/42)
remote: Counting objects: 60, done
remote: Processing changes: updated: 1, refs: 4, done
remote: error: internal error while processing changes (timeout 330ms,
cancelled)
To ssh://logerrit/core
  ! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master (internal error)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://logerrit/core'
$

--
Kind Regards,
Giuseppe Castagno