Implementing SVG attribute "stroke-miterlimit" ( tdf#48066)

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Fri Apr 1 14:04:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

Armin Le Grand schrieb:
> Hi Regina,
>
> Am 24.03.2016 um 16:35 schrieb Regina Henschel:
>> Hi Armin,
>>
>> I need an advice/opinion _where_ to hold the information:
>
> Definitely in drawinglayer::attribute::LineAttribute, same place where
> basegfx::B2DLineJoin is held. A double, defaulted to 15.0 and read
> access will be fine. For setting it, add a 5th parameter to the
> constructor, defaulted to 15.0. The LineAttribute is a read-only, not
> later changeable class to keep things simple. It is better/safer to
> create another one when a value needs to be changed than starting to
> keep track of changes and add notification or other stuff.

I'm now at the stage, where createAreaGeometryForJoin() in
b2dlinegeometry is called with the correct angle in its parameter
fMiterMinimumAngle. But in the inserted svg image, the join is still not
changed to Bevel. What places do I need to change in addition? Is there
something to do in module canvas or vcl or something additional in svgio
or ...?

Kind regards
Regina