Libreoffice developer list.

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Sun Apr 3 21:38:01 UTC 2016

WELCOME

you have added yourself to our wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers
please be informed, that you have not sent a license statement (as stated on the wiki page) to the dev list (cc on this mail), which is needed in order to make sure your patches are free and open source.

If you want help to get started or have any questions, then please contact me. I am here to help you (and others) in getting their first patch submitted.

LibreOffice is a very big program and getting it built, setting up gerrit, and getting the first patch right can be a bit challenging, therefore do not hesitate to email me if you want help.

We have made a step by step guide to help you get started:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved/DeveloperStepByStep

rgds
Jan Iversen.