Do the LibreOffice SDK .NET Components for x64 work?

Mat Iveson mat_iveson at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:28:12 UTC 2016

 Hi there,
I have written a very small dummy program that simply calls the Bootstrap.bootstrap() method. If I install LibreOffice and the SDK (32 bit version) and place the path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Libre Office 5\program" into my PATH system variable and then run the dummy program it works just fine but if I install LibreOffice and the SDK (64 bit version) and change the path to "C:\Program Files\Libre Office 5\program" and then run the dummy program again it fails with the following message:
"System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.\r\n   at Mapping_uno2cli(_uno_Mapping* mapping, Void** ppOut, Void* pIn, _typelib_InterfaceTypeDescription* td)\r\n   at com.sun.star.uno.Mapping.mapInterface(Mapping* , Void** ppOut, Void* pInterface, Type* rType)\r\n   at uno.util.to_cli<class com::sun::star::uno::XComponentContext>(Reference<com::sun::star::uno::XComponentContext>* x)\r\n   at uno.util.Bootstrap.bootstrap()"
Does anyone know what the problem is? Has anyone got the .NET components working with the 64 bit version?
Code example below:XComponentContext xLocalContext = Bootstrap.bootstrap();
Thanks