Build problems for Libreoffice on Windows 7

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 11:33:42 UTC 2016

On 05.04.2016 23:24, albert grover wrote:
> Hello:
> ! am trying to  build from the down loaded source code.  I have followed
> the 'getting started' procedures down to
> ./setup --dev
>
> cd dev/core ../autogen.sh .../../opt/bin/make 2>&1 | tee build.log
> I used /usr/bin/make as per the output of autogen told me

really?  that's very surprising, Cygwin's /usr/bin/make has never worked
with LO.  or does this newfangled "setup" thing that i've never used
overwrite it?

> I got the following output:
>
> /usr/bin/make -j 8 -rs -f
> C:/cygwin/home/user/acg/lode/dev/core/Makefile.gbuild all
> [build BRM] CustomTarget/tools/string/reversemap.cxx
> /home/user/acg/lode/dev/core/tools/CustomTarget_reversemap.mk:17: recipe
> for target
> 'C:/cygwin/home/user/acg/lode/dev/core/workdir/CustomTarget/tools/string/reversemap.cxx'
> failed

looks like running "bestreversemap" failed.

what does this print, is there anything obviously wrong with the command?

make tools PARALLELISM=1 verbose=t

try this to debug the program:

make tools PARALLELISM=1 BUILDTOOLTRACE='$(DEVENV) /debugexe'