Build fail: What platform does Jenkins build on?

Bezawit G. Moges Bezawit_Moges at berea.edu
Wed Apr 13 14:01:56 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am a newbie to LibreOffice and I have submitted a patch on gerrit, which failed.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/23819/

The project fails on my local 32-bit Ubuntu 15.10 too with the following error message (after a clean build attempt)

recipe for target ‘/home/beza/core/workdir/CxxObject/sw/qa/extras/ooxmlreport/ooxmlreport2.o’ failed
(screenshot attached)

On what platform (OS and bit) does Jenkins build the gerrit patches? I am trying to figure out if the fail is platform related or not.

Any pointers?

Thank you,
Beza Moges