[GSoC] Zoner Draw import, Week 10 report

Alex P alex.pantec at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:48:48 UTC 2016

During this week I implemented parsing and output of images with lower
color depth (1, 4, 8 bit) and transparency in libzmf.

For transparency we had to switch to PNG (libpng) output instead of BMP
because Libre Office does not handle them well and transparency does not
work for BMP (v.4-5 header), as well as some other issues such as reading
color bit masks from wrong offset.

Also output of polygons/stars was fixed and now it works correctly in most
cases, except the shape direction when drawing using Zoner Draw "from
corner" or "from center" modes, it depends on drawing (mouse movement)
direction and is not handled yet.

http://i.imgur.com/bvka3Qj.png
http://i.imgur.com/HZ3FxG1.png
http://i.imgur.com/eb9uKpe.png