Firebird - status update
btomi96 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 20:56:09 UTC 2016
I'm still working on
which seems to work on Windows at last.
On MAC, the external Firebird module builds like a charm too. The
problem I got here currently is that it looks for the ICU libraries
with a wrong path, which are used by library ibclient. To specify the
linking path to the ICU libs, there is a DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH macro used
in builds/posix/prefix.darwin. The problem is that a relative path
should be used in our case.
I tried to use this magic gbuild tool with a lot of underscore '_'
characters, (see changes in darwin.defaults, patch:
firebird-macosx.patch.1), but it doesn't work for me yet.
More information about the LibreOffice