git clone compile errors on isnan

Larry Evans cppljevans at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 5 11:31:37 UTC 2016

On 08/05/2016 02:50 AM, jan iversen wrote:
> Hi
>
> It looks like you did the right things, however we have made a guide for
> starting a new contributor:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved
>
> Which at least is more recent.
>
> rgds
> jan I.

Thanks Jan.

I followed (carefully) instructions here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit/setup#Detailed_and_nitty-gritty_setup_topics

However, step 6:

  6. Setup your git repo so that it pushes to gerrit using the SSH key:

     git config remote.origin.pushurl ssh://logerrit/core

failed because I didn't alread have a .git directory.
I tried to edit the wiki page to suggest adding another step,
such as:

   git clone ssh://logerrit/core

but it wouldn't let me (it said I had to supply an email,
which I already had done).

I did try the above `git clone` but it took sooo long,
I aborted it.

I'll try Michael's suggestion and try to specify the compiler
command to use, somehow.

Thanks for you help Jan and Michael.