Agnieszka Domanska license statement

Agnieszka DomaƄska domanska.a.m.87 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 07:43:03 UTC 2016

Hello Jan,

Thank you very much for welcome. I hope I will find my way to be useful in
LibreOffice ;) However I need a bit of help now. Can you point me to Easy
Hacks for  Java Beginners? Wiki page has some issues here or that list is
empty?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks/by_Required_Skill/Skill_Java

Regards,
Agnieszka