Firebird - status update (not ready yet)
btomi96 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:53:47 UTC 2016
Still working on firebird 3.0 upgrade:
On MAC, I got an error during creating a fb database
(isc_create_database) that Firebird cannot connect to localhost.
The reason is probably that fbclient library searches for Engine12 in
a wrong path or with a wrong name (so the loopback provider is the
next provider, which tries to connect through localhost ).
I printed out the string that is passed to dlopen in
src/common/os/darwin/modloader.cpp, it's "libEngine12.dylib" which is
good I think.
I wonder why CppunitTest_dbaccess_firebird_test succeeds, because
there is an "isc_create_database" too.
I don't see through how macosx-change-install-names works, but I tried
to use it to create rpath, see changes of patch set 14.
More information about the LibreOffice