Help with isssue with gerrit

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at libreoffice.org
Sat Aug 13 16:18:34 UTC 2016

Hello Regina

Here is what I have in the file config you mentioned.

--------8<-------

[core]
        repositoryformatversion = 0
        filemode = true
        bare = false
        logallrefupdates = true
        worktree = ../../../helpcontent2
[remote "origin"]
        url = git://gerrit.libreoffice.org/help
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
[branch "master"]
        remote = origin
        merge = refs/heads/master

--------8<-------

I am not sure if pushurl and url means the same

Thank you

Olivier

Em 13/08/2016 12:31, Regina Henschel escreveu:
> Hi Olivier,
>
> there should be .git/modules/helpcontent2/config. Does it has a valid
> url or pushurl?
>
> Kind regards
> Regina
>

> Olivier Hallot schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> I had to clone from scratch my LO repo and I fixed a patch. On
>> attempting to push branch 'cla' I get
>>
>> git push origin cla:refs/for/master
>> fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /help
>>
>> while running
>>
>> tdf at olivier-ntbk:~/git/core$ ./logerrit test
>> Enter passphrase for key '/home/tdf/.ssh/mykey-fdo':
>> Your gerrit setup was successful!
>>

>> I am lost here. Any help is appreciated.
>>
>> Thank you

Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil