Tiago Santos license statement doubt

Tiago Santos tiagofsantos81 at sapo.pt
Thu Aug 25 20:45:55 UTC 2016

Good evening,

I am here after submitting a few patches in Bugzilla.
Recently, I have been pointed to the Get Involved page, and I would like
to subscribe to the license terms posted there, though I would like to
ask advice about my previous submissions before proceeding.

The first patch is a corrected merge of European Portuguese and
Brazilian LibreOffice auto-correction files, explained and submitted on
bug 97439.
I do not have many doubts about this patch since it was based on two
files already present in LibreOffice, and as such, they should also be
licensed under MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

The main doubts come from the second patch and third patches, posted on
bug 101616. They are vastly increased thesaurus for European Portuguese
language (though the third patch may be suitable for Brazilian
Portuguese after review).
These last two patches were posted as a package with a copy of the base
licenses since they are based in the already existing thesaurus from
LibreOffice (MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license) and two other European
Portuguese academic ontologies with free distribution licenses. I
requested email approval from of the author, in addition to the public
claim of free use from project PAPEL, and Creative Commons Attribution
3.0 Unported license from project Onto.pt. Though they should be
compatible with MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license, I am not absolutely sure
they are.

Can someone with more knowledgeable of this licensing terms advise me on
this matter, so I can proceed with the subscription to the licence, and
these former patches can be made useful to others.

Best regards,

Tiago Santos

PS - Apologies for the former unrevised email. This email punctuation,
spelling and grammar revision from the former one.