I'm new and I'm having build issues

slacka lukebenes at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 19:21:48 UTC 2016

> Do I need to delete the failed build before building again?
Not usually. If you do get stuck trying a 'make clean' before asking for
help never hurts.

> Does it need to be connected to the Internet while building? (so that I
> could disconnect the net while disabling my firewall to build)

This question was answered just a few hours before you posted it.

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Build-Problem-with-Lode-tp4201726p4201764.html

Please search the dev list and use google to try to answer your own
questions before asking for help.