OpenCL enabled by default after OS reinstall causing Unit Test Failure

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Dec 12 17:51:14 UTC 2016

> could you please tell me how to disable OpenCL during build ?
>
> maybe my build breaks have same root cause
> https://www.mail-archive.com/libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.o
> rg/msg181443.html

What makes you think there is anything OpenCL-related in there?

As there seems to be problem with a PDF signing test, the first question
that comes to my mind is whether you have some add-on security software (or
even hardware) installed, like some digital certificate USB dongle or card
reader?

--tml