make gbuildtojson and make xx-ide-integration problems.

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:11:08 UTC 2016

Le 15/12/2016 à 11:50, Jan Iversen a écrit :

> If your make does not fail with a python backtrace, then you have another problem, like missing python3.

Did I misunderstand something, as I don't recall python3 becoming a
requirement for building LO ?
The default python framework on OSX 10.12.1 is python2.7 and this is
what appears in the shell.

The gbuildtojson script looks in workdir/GeneratedPackage directory for
python3 but this isn't built by default in an OSX build because a
top-level make finds python2.7 :

checking for a Python interpreter with version >= 2.6...python
checking for python version...2.7
checking for python platform...Darwin
checking which Python to use for Pyuno...
checking for a python interpreter with version >= 3.3...none

Alex