Please add an option to set bug reports to "Private"

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 22 12:35:07 UTC 2016

Michael Meeks-5 wrote
> 	From the first days I worked on gnumeric, many of our best test
> documents were sent to the developers, and maintained in a semi-private
> collection that we used like our crash-testing suite for regression
> testing...

If someone wants to start contributing, he'll begin to git clone LO repo so
he'll automatically retrieve all test documents (and that's what we want,
don't we?).
If we'd begin to put specific document in a kind of "semi-private" (which
can be accessed by some TBs/Jenkins and core dev/QA people only) repo, in
case a commit breaks something concerning a document from this repo, it'll
be more difficult to debug this for people who don't have access to this
repo.
Given the fact that it's not so often to see all TBs green or Jenkins review
OK, it'd be even more difficult to achieve this goal.

But above all, putting in place a system to manage private files is time
consuming + a cost (in terms of money this time). Accepting money for this
service wouldn't be a solution since it would remove TDF's independance.

Julien