Crash test update

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 23 17:08:40 UTC 2016

Hey Khaled,

On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 5:40 PM, Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug.org> wrote:

> Can some decipher these emails? They are pretty cryptic and refer to a
> URL that does not tell much as well and the crashlog.txt file there is
> always empty.
>
> Should I just ignore them and assume that people who know what this is
> are already taking care of it?
>
> On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 04:18:27PM +0000, Crashtest VM wrote:
> > New crashtest update available at http://dev-builds.libreoffice.
> org/crashtest/2085d8203b0ff49b6e43ff900f497fb5343708d8/

So basically that is how it works for most people. You will also see a
summary in the ESC minutes mentioning if there are outstanding issues.

However helping out is of course appreciated. If crashlog.txt is empty it
means there was no import crash, and if exportCrash.txt is empty it means
that there was no export crash as well. Each line in the files normally
corresponds to one document that crashed.

The csv files that are attached to the mail show the aggregation across the
crash test run with each row representing one crash test run. You can
normally inspect the last two to see if we regressed.

Regards,
Markus