Warning and error during settingup lode in windows

slacka lukebenes at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 24 19:04:08 UTC 2016

Nikhil,
What GPU and version of Windows do you have?

Markus,
I posted about  the same testFinancialXirrFormula error here.
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/OpenCL-enabled-by-default-after-OS-reinstall-causing-Unit-Test-Failure-tc4202419.html#a4202785>
I was only seeing this on my Win 10 laptop with intel HD 5500
Driver: 20.19.15.4404

My Win 10 desktop with a Nvidia GTX 650 passes all the Unit Tests.

I was planning to submit a patch to blacklist my current driver. Is that a
better solution, or is it better to remove the failing test as you have
already done?