Regarding using Visual Studiom and bugs

Nikhil Kumar vats sharmanikhil610 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 04:01:33 UTC 2016

Hello,
I have successfully build Libre Office in windows using lode. I have
prerequisites Visual Studio 2013 community (update 5) and java 1.8 32bit. I
also registered for gerrit as mentioned. Now, As mentioned there i need to
look for easy_hacks bugs and start working on that bug by assigning myself
to bugzilla with bug i am working on and than change its status to resolved
if bug is fix.

I have two questions related to this flow:
1) In easy_hacks when i look for java category bug in following link:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks/by_Required_Skill/Skill_Java

Under beginner skill nothing mentioned instead of an error. When i open
under bugzilla it redirects me file a new bug.
My language is Java what will be workflow for me as beginner?
2)Visual studio is installed in my windows machine and i have build libre
office in cywgin. But how i code in visual studio. In other words how i
integrate visual office with this build ( my language is java).

Thanks.