Bootstrap exception while using sdk on Linux.

Rodnyansky Pavel turnedon at mail.ru
Mon Dec 26 12:30:50 UTC 2016

julien2412 wrote
> Searching about "sdk" on LO dev forum, it seems this link may help you:
> http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/install.html

Thanks for the fast answer.

This doc is the first thing i found when i started installing sdk on
windows. In fact, i'm a bit sceptical about it. It forces to use setsdkenv
script, but it appeared that this script does not work properly with 64 bit
windows paths. I spent two days trying to figure it out, fixed it and in the
end got rid of it completely.
And i searched the forum before asking the question. I haven't found a
solution. I guess it should be simple, i m just missing something.