ScInterpreter::ScGCD and ScInterpreter::ScLCM

Filippo giacchè filippo.giacche at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 11:56:46 UTC 2016

Hi to everyone,
I m trying to optimize ScInterpreter::ScGCD and ScInterpreter::ScLCM (in /
core <http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core>/sc
<http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc>/source
<http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source>/core
<http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/core>/tool
<http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/core/tool>/interpr5.cxx
<http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/core/tool/interpr5.cxx>)
as mentioned in bug tdf#89387..
>From what I understood , these function are not optimal in the matrix case
(evenif the algorithms look good in my opinion) and need to be changed. So
my question is how can I do it? If I create function in
/core/sc/source/core/tool/ScMatrix.cxx that take as input a matrix and
retuns the GCD(or LCM) I'll do ok?or is not the right way to proceed?
thanks ,I welcome any advice that you can give me.

Kind regards,
filippo giacchè