Can no longer login to ask.libreoffice.org

Regina Henschel regina.henschel at libreoffice.org
Wed Feb 3 14:53:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

I try to login with my AskLibO user name and password. Neither the user
name regina nor the email rb.henschel at t-online.de works.

When I do "Recover account" I get an email with a link. I click the link
and I reach my account to enter a new password. I can enter the password
and then login is done. I can see my account informations. But when I
then logout and try to login again, the same happens. No login possible.

I have tried it with different browsers and different PCs.

I need help for login. Who is responsible for ask.libreoffice.org and
can look what is wrong with my account?

Kind regards
Regina