BZ difficultyEasy -> difficultyBeginner (admin help neeeded)

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Fri Feb 5 11:50:08 UTC 2016

> Is there some way in BZ to do such renames without triggering CC mails (esp. ones to the dev mailing list)?  I tend to remember that sometimes similar changes in the past were done in such a way (and sometimes not)?

That would be real good, because I will be doing quite a number of changes to the easyHacks like "compressing" comments and updating information. I am afraid that important changes might drown in that.

I heard from another BZ installation, that the admins have the power to supress emails, while doing bulk changes ?

rgds
jan i.