BZ difficultyEasy -> difficultyBeginner (admin help neeeded)

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Mon Feb 8 18:47:42 UTC 2016

Sent from my iPad, please excuse any misspellings

> Clophs idea of doing the operations as the user of the libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org address makes a lot of sense and seems easy enough. This seems like an non-invasive way of avoiding the spam to the developer list and does not require any ugly hacks.

I agree.  It has 2 side effects though
- it looks like the libreoffice user did the changes (no problem for me)
- I do not know the user/password combination.

For most easyhacks the user was not added to the task, but the mail addr, I do not know if that has an effect.

rgds
jan i.