Christoph Brill license statement

Dennis Roczek dennisroczek at libreoffice.org
Wed Feb 10 12:10:04 UTC 2016

Hi Jan,

why should Christoph not be able to share code under CC-0? ("public doma
in")

Regards,

Dennis Roczek

Am 10.02.2016 um 08:15 schrieb jan iversen:
> Hi
>
> Just to be sure, with this license statement you can contribute docume
ntation but not code, see the step-by-step guide if you want to contribu
te code.

> rgds
> jan i.
>

> Sent from my iPad, please excuse any misspellings
>
>> On 10 Feb 2016, at 07:56, jan iversen <jani at documentfoundation.org> w
rote:

>> WELCOME
>> Thanks for your license statement.
>>
>> If you want help to get started or have any questions, then please co
ntact me. I am here to help you (and others) in getting their first patc
h submitted.

>> LibreOffice is a very big program and getting it built, setting up ge
rrit, and getting the first patch right can be a bit challenging, theref
ore do not hesitate to email me if you want help.

>> We have made a step by step guide to help you get started:
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved/Developer
StepByStep