Document with a zero-sized graphic - how to handle?

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Sun Feb 14 17:15:34 UTC 2016

Chris Sherlock wrote:
> I’ve merged this, as it fixes a legitimate issue.

Nothing much to say on that, except that sticking zeros into something
that previously never had that & is not inconceivably used for
dividing might get us into some follow-up fun. ;)

> One interesting thing highlighted is that a 0x0 image might be being
> used as a tracker.

That's a red herring. Move the graphic off the page, make it all
white, or hide it behind something else, and you don't need zero-size
for tracking...

Cheers,

-- Thorsten