Unit test failure on building LibreOffice on Windows

Paul Blinzer pblinzer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 20:03:31 UTC 2016

Michael, et al,

thank you for the suggestion of --disable-atl. Using it let the compile go
through.
Also for the good news, to root cause the ATL issue I reinstalled VS2013
community alongside VS2015 community and with that the compilation went
through just fine. So no action on your side necessary and apologies for
the spam.

Regards
Paul