Newcomer to the community, Interested in GSoC 2016

Satyaki Upadhyay satyaki3794 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:01:13 UTC 2016

Hi

My name is Satyaki and I'm a newcomer to the libreoffice community. I want
to contribute to this project. I have been an active participator in
programming contests like ACM-ICPC and on online judges over the last two
years (am comfortable in C++).
Codeforces -    http://codeforces.com/profile/satyaki3794
Topcoder -       https://www.topcoder.com/members/satyaki3794/
SPOJ -             http://www.spoj.com/users/satyaki3794/

I am new to open source development and want to get involved using Google
Summer of Code 2016. I went through the GSoC ideas page of past editions
and the projects looked fascinating.
Is this org likely to be involved in GSoC 2016? If yes, can someone please
give me some pointers as to how I could get started?

Regards
Satyaki