Dipankar Niranjan license statement

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Sat Jan 2 02:46:02 PST 2016

Thanks for your license statement.

I have added you to our wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

I you want help to get started or have any questions, then please contact me. I am here to help you (and others) getting their first patch submitted.

LibreOffice is a very big program and getting it build, setting up gerrit, and getting the first patch right, can be a bit challenging, therefore do not hesitate to email me if you want help.

rgds
Jan Iversen.

Sent from my iPad, please excuse any misspellings