Disabling ucalc's testFormulaHashAndTag

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Mon Jan 4 06:48:20 PST 2016

Hi Moggi,

Markus Mohrhard píše v Po 04. 01. 2016 v 12:57 +0100:

> I just disabled Test::testFormulaHashAndTag in [1]. I saw some
> failures related to it on some of the jenkins builds and was finally
> able to reproduce it on my Windows machine. As mentioned in the commit
> msg the test only worked on machines that have no OpenCL

Thanks for that!  I think I should just remove the part that 'tests' the
s/w interpreter case; after all, the ideal would be that it acts exactly
the same way as in the opencl / non-interpreter case, the special case
is there only because the blacklist for using s/w interpreter is extra
paranoid :-)

> I hope that you can look at the test and make it work again.

Yep - sorry about the problem, I'll improve it.  Still also hope to
create the perftest you pointed out elsewhere...

Thank you,
Kendy