about using test files in our unit tests

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:50:24 PST 2016

Hey,

a short update. I think most of our random test failures have been fixed.
However if you want to push your patch to gerrit and need the test build
(either you don't have commit access or because you like the additional
safety) make sure that your push tree includes at least
a30a36b3c70e64b62add9f3c5376202b9682851f and
9eb319944604f17839c8e0ee03bad876df82b53e. So best to update your commits
against current master this time before you push. If you are not updating
the build will quite certainly fail one of the tests on OSX.

All the gerrit build failures that I have seen since pushing the two
patches are now either using an old base version or real build failures. If
you have these two patches included in your base version and still see
random test failures in the gerrit builds please drop me a note.

Regards,
Markus