contribute

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Fri Jan 15 01:34:46 PST 2016

WELCOME

It works a little bit different, we cannot assign you a beginner task, without knowing more about your skills.

We have made a step by step guide to help you get started:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved/DeveloperStepByStep

If you want help to get started or have any questions, then please contact me. I am here to help you (and others) in getting their first patch submitted.

rgds
Jan Iversen.

Sent from my iPad, please excuse any misspellings