Proposed change to Developers/Developer page on our wiki

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Fri Jan 15 06:00:44 PST 2016

Hi

I have been thinking heavely about expanding the table with a column "LO relation" and add values like
- contributor
- committer
- board

The upside is, that is makes it easier to see what karma people have, the downside is that it creates a sort of grouping, which is kind of unwanted.

I would like to have the change, but I really think this should not be done without consensus.

Please let me hear what you think ?

rgds
jan i.

Ps. Maintenance is low, and will be done be myself, so that is not a valid argument.

Sent from my iPad, please excuse any misspellings